HAMMER Horror Series1 7 RARE White Version Autograph Card Set 7/9 NOT IN BOXES
This is a SUPER RARE set of 7 Autograph cards NOT available in the boxes, for the new HAMMER House of horror set. These cards are limited to only 9 worldwide.
Each one is individually numbered. They are white card versions of the silver foil counterparts in the set.
They were not available in the boxes except For the JANINA FAYE JF1 card, which were accidentally packed. This is the only set, out of the 9 sets available with that JF1 card present. Please take a look at my other items, especially the chase cards for this set and promos for new sets to come. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BELOW.
ALL items are sent SIGNED FOR within the UK and INTERNATIONAL TRACKED and/or SIGNED FOR outside the UK. South America, Mexico, Brazil have been known to take 2 months to arrive, so please be patient. This item is in the category "Collectables\Non-Sport Trading Cards\Trading Card Singles". The seller is "acme3000" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Card Size: Standard
- Autographed: Yes
- Set: Hammer
- Signed By: Janina Faye, Madeline Smith, Martin Stephens, Deirdre Costello, Anthony Higgins, Carol Royle, Dana Gillespie
- Autograph Format: Hard Signed
- Film: Hammer House of Horror
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 2021
- TV Show: Hammer Horror Dracula
- Vintage: No
- Graded: No
- Language: English
- Manufacturer: Unstoppable Cards
- Features: Limited Edition, Chase, Short Print, 1st Edition, Collectors Edition, Autograph Cards, Serial Numbered
- Featured Person/Artist: Janina Faye, Madeline Smith, Martin Stephens, Deirdre Costello, Anthony Higgins, Carol Royle, Dana Gillespie
- Character: Tania, Sarah, Ronnie Dowsett, Emil, Magda, Catherine Parkes
- Bundle Description: 7 Autograph Cards Not In Boxes
- Card Condition: Near Mint or Better
- Material: Card Stock
- Franchise: Hammer
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Type: Trading Cards
- Card Number: DG1 CR2 AH1 DC1 MS1 MS2 JF1
- Genre: Horror
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom